Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jolly Ole St. Nick




We saw Santa! The kids all told Santa what they wanted for Christmas at the ward party. Avery was terrified last year, so much so that she cried whenever we went to the mall for months after christmas, but this year she plopped right down and told Santa she needed some princess dollies this year. Austin and Quinton each had their turn. The elves gave them giant candy canes, which I think are kinda like a big card board box, I could just get them that for Christmas and they would be happy. Don't you just love the magical look on thier faces?
PS Quinton was a very handsome wise man in the nativity.





2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pictures! I love Avery's angelic look on her face. Disney princesses are a popular thing to ask for. Kate asked for an Ariel (just like the one Avery has). It's amazing how kids remember things. I think she remembers Avery bringing her Ariel with her to our house in February.

Strupp Family said...

Your kids are so cute. Didn't Jace get a picture with Santa too? Or is he already feeling like he doesn't want anyone but mom? Tell all the kids Hi for me. I would post some Santa pictures on my blog, but I always forget my camera when important milestones happen in my kids lives.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...