Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things part 2

i love the honesty people. i love that some of you hate brian regan's strutt, i love that some of you would rather pull out your pony tail than read one more sentence written from the perspective of bella's overdramatic brain. i love that some of you are probably thinking my new orange paper is nauseating. i really do. it makes us different, and it creates a connection between us that you can honestly say to me: uhhmm not me. oh and of course i love the comments. good stuff people, my ego has been stroked. thank you. here is the sequel. in this episode we will explore a few things i love and many things that annoy the heck out of me.


#1.Little Whittle Lettering not annoying


My good friend here in alaska has led me to this fabulous web site. I'm sure lots of you have vinyl quotes plastered around your lovely homes. i to have perused many a lettering site, but have never ordered until i found this one. she has literally hundreds of sayings and quotes, her prices are low and the fonts are so cute! She also sent me and e-mail of the "rough drafts" so i could see if the sizes i chose would work, wonderful customer service check her out!
#2. Season 5 of project runway, my new favorite show.
Mike doesn't really understand why i like this show. most of the cast have filthy mouths, live unsanitary lifestyles, no real redeeming values here. but i just love the creative process! i enthralled with what they can create. it brings out the right brainer in me.
#3. Which brings me to my first annoying thing. This outfit did not get it's creator kicked off last night. Kenley is the most annoying, rude and self centered contestant, i wanted to like her, i get her vintage style, but she is soo rude, please project runway auf her already!
#4. John McCain: undecided
The other day I was playing with Austin and he started getting a little crazy so I said, "Austin stop it that is so annoying." and he said, "What does annoying mean anyway?" and I said, " you know it is something that really bothers you, like those whiny KidzBop commercials." to which the observant austin replied, " I know an annoying commercial! (his voice gets a little deeper as he says...) "America is broken, John McCain knows it."
All i have to say is even though Mr. McCain, is not the youngest wrestler on the mat, he is the best candidate out there, (i'm using the word best sparingly) mostly because of Sarah Palin, with this crazy financial crisis, we've just gotta hope that the right man + woman wins the job.
#5. KidzBop: so annoying it should be banned. seriously if i hear that commercial one more time, I'm going to rip my ponytail out.

13 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I love your orange page! You go girl!!
I love that you make us a list of your things!

King Family said...

oh maggeth.....i am getting kind of sick of vinyl lettering....but i like is sometimes...john mccain really isn't my fave and i love kids bop....just kidding about the kb. i am glad we still love each other even though our opinions differ. say hi to your parents and grandma for me! exciting week!

Jenny said...

I love your list. Thanks for sharing the vinyl lettering website. that might be useful for an enrichment sometime, since everyone here wants to have a vinyl letting family night board. So, I've never seen project runway, but it sounds like I could get hooked. And, luckily I've never seen the kids bop commercials. I think I spend more time online than I do watching tv. anyway...have a good week with all your company! Wish we could be there.

Strupp Family said...

I also hate kidzbop. I keep asking Trevor who he would vote for is the election were today and he says HE DOESN'T KNOW. What?! Like that's some sort of contest? Trevor, please. I have only watched project runway like 2 times (only 10 minutes) and I did like it, just not one to keep me hooked. So that's great--I realize how different we are when I used to think we were so much the same. Wonderful, isn't it?

Oh, and now Hailey always tells me to stop doing something because "it's so ignoring"--I've told them a couple of times about annoying stuff myself.

Nicole said...

Kidzbop is completely retarded. LOL Seriously...who on earth can listen to that crap! I prefer to allow my children the joys of REAL music not manufactured commercial grade garbage.

I've never been one for Vinyl lettering.

And I LOVE Project Runway! Though I must say that there isn't a single designer this year I just adore. And I completely agree about Kindel the fact that she wasn't outed was a travisty.

sarah Palin rocks my socks!

I think your paper is snazzy. :D

Nicole said...

Oh! I forgot to add...did you see LL Cool J's face when Kindel's "hip hop" out fit came down the run way? I thought he was going to loose ti! He had to cover his face with the score card! LOL

Travis and Jamie said...

LOve the Austin comment. And I think your orange paper is cute!

Melinda said...

Wow, where did you find that picture of John McCain? Did he seriously pull that face? Ha, ha!
Sorry, I'm not a fan of lettering on the walls. I didn't know it was a "thing" until I moved to Utah and it seemed like every house we looked at had some sort of cheesy (IMHO) quote on the wall. I don't mind so much on a wall plaque, but it really bugs me to see quotes on the walls all around the house. Love your orange background...orange is so happy! Project Runway, I can take it or leave it. It is interesting to see what they come up with. Kids Bop...I'm with you! I don't get it...why would anyone buy that?

Emilee said...

I love the orange paper, Bags. And I can't stand Bella or her wildly unhealthy relationship with a vampire (of all things!). However, I'm with you on John McCain--whatever I may not like about him, he's the best available option. I've never seen Project Runway, and I don't know what KidzBop is. Looks like I'm lucky.

tris said...

kenley is a dee-och, (take out the d and add a b...i know i'm a geek,) I can't wait till next week to see if they tell her off. can't believe suede has made it this long, and don't you love leann? lets start a business huh? have fun this week, i'm so jealous of mom and dad. enjoy your last week in your 20's you old hag.

Nicole said...

I loved project runway...when we had TV. We have never hooked our cable up in our new place, and I must say, that not having the boob-tube around has been a nice change. Hence I miss the moodiness of contestants like Kenley on Project Runway, and Kidzbop. Thanks for the site on vinyl lettering...I've been looking for a good place, and who better than my very fashionable and up-to-date friend to come to my aid! Yeah!!!

Borders Family said...

I am dying to hear the scoop on Sarah Palin. I purposely got on your blog tonight hoping you would have some info for me. I know you are very passionate about politics, so I know you have this all figured out. What do you think about her? Give me some insider info. I just don't know what to make of her. Please help!

Heather Mills said...

I have recently hopped on the Project Runway train and I'm hooked! I love Kinley's vintage style and she is so darn cute but then she opens that darn mouth of hers and I wanna smack her.
Anyways, if you love Project Runway, have you watched Top Design? Mmmm, I really enjoy that show as well. Same concept but with Interior Design.
(I know this is a way late post but I have been oober busy and have not been checking blogs...I'll update my blog soon so you know what I mean!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...