Jessie tagged me with the Christmas tag, and I haven't been online forever so I figured it would be pretty lame if I did it now. However there is a questionaire I have been dying to tag people with so I hope jessie will forgive me if I do this one instead. It is from the tv show "Inside the Actors Studio." At the end of every show James Lipton asks all the guests the same questions and he always describes it as if it were literary gold. It is kinda funny to me but I thought it might be fun so here it goes.
1. What is your favorite word? momma
2. What is your least favorite word? why?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Humor, color, & when mike does the dishes
4. What turns you off? negativity
5. What is your favorite curse word? cripes!
6. What sound or noise do you love? laughter
7. What sound or noise do you hate? chalkboard noise (I can barely type that)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Olympic gold medal swimmer. (breast stroke)
9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything involving tiolets!
10. Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your Grandpa is right over there. (the real questionaire says, if heaven exists. I took some liberty with that)
So there you have it. I am tagging lots of you: I tag Jessie, Adri, Julie, Karianne, and Kim
Actually, I really want to tag everyone on my list over there. So I tag you all!