I have been tagged simultaneously. They are both kinda long tags, so I decided to smoosh them together. If you get bored, I'm really sorry, you can only take so much Maggie. It's like saying a word over and over and pretty soon that word just sounds weird and foreign. I really like weird foreigners however.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:06
2. What do you usually have for breakfast?Whole Wheat toast with peanut butter
3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Do we listen to CD's any more? I have no time to pick my own music since I live with a music junky, we just got finished listening to linkin park's shadow of the day, good song.
4. What kind of car do you drive? Blue 2003 Chrysler Town and Country, I am so a soccer mom.
5. Favorite sandwich? Turkey with artichoke pesto from Panera Bread (i miss you so)
6. Favorite item of clothing? my new runnin shorts, but only because i need some serious style help. this means you tris, and ang.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Hmmmm Beach in........ Australia.
8. What color is your bathroom? White. With my crisp white towels.
9. Where would you retire? Clear Creek, UT.
10. Most memorable birthday? 15 when we climbed on top of wagon wheel and threw water balloons at everyone who was 16 and cruising main!
11. Favorite sport to watch? March Madness Baby! You will all be filling out brackets. more to come on that later.
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night owl.
13. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2 (that is such a boring question)
14. Pets? No. NO. NOOO.
15. What did you want to be when you were little? A Lawyer
16. What are you today? The best mom ever.
17. What is your favorite candy? sour grapefruits
18. Your favorite flower? These red and yellow daisy looking things mike picked for me on the mountain once.
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Quinton's 8th b-day
20. What are you listening to right now? Mike watchin' Sienfeld
21. What is the last thing you ate? Cherri gummi candies
22. Do you wish on stars? Yup.
23. What faith are you? I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. ("I know who I am. I know God's plan. Da-da-da-da-da-da" Sing along with me.) I left this the way em wrote it cause I loved it.
24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? Primary president reminding me that I paid 4$ for a box of girl scout cookies I will never eat.
25. Hair Color? Brown
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Ms. Barton in High school, Steve Peterson in college, My dad in Elementary.
27. Chocolate or vanilla? Double chocolate
28. When was the last time you cried? sorry some things are just for me.
29. What is under your bed? A big sterilite container filled with fabric. I have a fabric buying problem.
30. What did you do last night? Oh brother.
31. Favorite smell? Rain
32. What are you afraid of? That I will get saggy jowls on my face. and that you will all know that I am vain.
33. How many towns have you lived in? Monticello, Ephraim, Provo, Cedar City, Fishers IN, Louisville, KY, Lawton, OK and my new residence. eight.
34. Do you make friends easily? Nope. Every time we go somewhere new, it takes me a while to find friends (with an s) I usually find my one good buddy and stick with them. I think i get friend lazy.
A: Attached or single: Married
B: Best Friend: Mike
C: Cake or Pie: Hmm. Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
D: Day of Choice: Thursday (come on it's Lost night)
E: Essential Item: Jace's Binky
F: Favorite Color: Orange
G: Gummi Bears or Worms: sour worms
H: Hometown: Monticello, UT
I: Indulgence(s): Brownie Pie
J: January or July: July. the fourth of july is my fave.
K: Kids: Four. 3 mellow boys and 1 crazy girl!
L: Life is incomplete without: Family
M: Marriage Date: May 7, 1999 (not the 9th michael)
N: Number of Siblings: Three. Two sisters and a brother
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears: It used to be spiders, until Mike caught this GIANT wolf spider on the floor in Oklahoma, and put it in a jar and made me stare at it up close until I wasn't afraid anymore, wait, that just made it worse, never mind.
Q: Quote(s): When Life hands you lemons stick 'em in your bra, it can't hurt, it might help!
R: Reason To Smile: George talkin' about Bosco on Sienfeld. BOSCO!!!!
S: Season: Fall
T: Tag Six: Trisdan, Haley, Angie, Jessica, Nicole, and Annelisa. ( you can just pick one of the two or smoosh 'em)
U: Unknown Fact about Me: oh brother again. I love Project Runway.
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Sorry animals, you are all so tasty.
W: Worst Habit: Being Afraid.
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y: Your Favorite Food: Garden fresh tomatoes.
Z: Zodiac: Libra
So there it is, if any of you made it through all of that, I commend you. And I pity you.