Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh captain, my captain....

Annelisa tagged me in a photo tag! I was supposed to select the 4th photo in my 4th folder. i didn't even know i had that many folders, but mike helped me find it and now he is sorry he did. A little background, this picture is NOT SERIOUS!! Mike had just joined the army, and he and his good buddy Jeff from Louisville always grow a mustache with handlebars the week of BYU vs. Wyoming. It is sort of a mocking nod to the cowboys. The army only allows its soldiers to have a mustache, so mike had to resort to a handleless look. This was taken two years ago in Oklamhoma. We were laughing at how hard core army mike looked with his 'stache and decided to joke around and take some pictures. oh, i love a man in uniform.

12 comments:

annelisa said...

That's a great picture!

Emilee said...

So hard core. So awesome. And is Mike really a captain? I don't really know what that means, but it's pretty cool.

Kritta22 said...

That's so awesome!! I like that photo game!! :)

Jenny said...

Nice! Those Judi boys...

Story Family said...

Holy Schniekies!! I'll remember to keep out of Mike's path. He looks like he could whoop some serious butt! Or at least yell really loud at people.

Strupp Family said...

I DO remember that. How funny--he does look pretty studly. Man we miss you guys. How do we ever find entertainment around here without you!

Nicole said...

Nice picture Mike! You guys are too funny. Jeff wants to see the picture from this year, even if it is handleless! :)

Melinda said...

I love it...he looks like the epitome of what scares me about army men!

Angie said...

I didn't even recognize him! A little "army man meets cotton-eye Joe!" So funny!

Mary Monster Mary said...

Love It! Said like Wheezy from Dragon tales. :) Very fun picture. I don't think I've ever seen your husband in uniform or with a stache for that matter.

Eardley Fam said...

Chad is totally bustin a gut right now! NICE picture!

Kritta22 said...

thanks so much for making me feel special. I had such a great time chatting with you yesterday morning. You always know what words I need to hear! You are such a great friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...