Friday, January 15, 2010

conversation

Mike and austin like the new england patriots. austin especially. Last week when they played the ravens, Mike was watching in Iraq. I was talking to him on skype and asked hubs how they were doing. "they're gettin' killed." he replied. austin comes into the room, so i decide to give him the bad news.
"hey austin, dad says the patriots are gettin' killed!"
austin's eyes get big....and worried. "they are?'
"uhhhmm." i mutter.
"whose killing them? the afghani's or the iraq's?"

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh that's too funny! I love it!

Logan said...

Hilarious!!! I love it.

Fred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

That is funny and yet kinda sad all at the same time!

Marilyn Lewis said...

I must be getting old because his comment made me want to cry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...