Thursday, September 1, 2011

it's the most wonderful time of the year!



i love summer time with my kids, we hike, and travel and fight and fish....... but when that bus rolls around the corner on the first day, i do a little dance of joy. and say .....whew! here are the big kids on their first day of school last week. they are so serious and ready to buckle down to some major learning and studying.
little jace man had his first day of pre-school today. he has been so excited to go. and for the first time in 11 years, i have some time to my self a few days a week. woot woot!!
uh-oh...... the little dance of joy just got alot louder.

3 comments:

Team Burtenshaw said...

You are living the dream mags! ...and your kids are very handsome/beautiful btw!

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! Lucky duck on the few hours you get!! Just think, you can shower without still listening for the house to crash down!!

Mary Monster Mary said...

I too do a dance of joy. I know what will come though at the end of the day with fights about homework etc. but when they get on that bus I want to do my dance everyday. :) Love 'em I do. My kids all got great teachers this year too. We miss those cut Judi kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...