Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jace is 5.


                         




time to start blogging again!  it's almost my most favorite time of year.  (15 hours to go) and i'm gonna start by posting jace pictures cause jace is 5.  this is old news acutally.  as jace reached the big 5 in june.  but tommorrow my last little runt is off to school.  whoa.  and even though i cannot wait to get my kids on that bus, a little part of me is so sad that they are all growing so fast.  5 years is such a long time, unless you are raising kids. so when that bus takes my last little munchkin away, i will jump for joy that i made it through another summer and then i will go snuggle under the covers and cry for the chubby faced past.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

so beautifully put the way only Maggie can do. Nope, Jace will always be the little chubby man in the snow to me.

Strupp Family said...

Yay, another post from Maggie :) Now, I know that Jason still has 2 years left before kindergarten, but he's starting preschool this year and it got me to thinking: What will I do with myself all day once he starts kindergarten? I had visions of going running--in the middle of the day, or whenever I want to. Not at 5:30 in the morning. Perhaps some peaceful book and/or scripture reading. All those errands by myself...

Which brings me to my question. What are YOU going to do with yourself all day? I'm so excited for you! He is a dang cute little kid. I love the pictures.

PS I saw the comment on facebook about Mike's suit shopping for his new calling. What is his calling?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...