Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ode to Ben and Haley

So it's the kid brother and sister b-day today! That's right twins. That kind of gene pool makes me nervous everytime I go in for an ultra-sound! Ben and Haley are 25 now with kids and families of their own. Here's a few tid-bits about them on their big day.


Ben and Haley; mudbath circa 1989



Lilly, Scott, and Haley


Kaysen, Ben, Sarah, Kade

Haley: I don't think Haley sits very often. This summer she has run in a team relay race from Logan to Park City, taken her RN test, Been to two family reunions, organizing one......wait I need to sit for a minute.
I've always admired Haley's drive. The finish line is her goal in every task she undertakes. She's beautiful, smart, and a great mom. Happy Birthday little girl!

Ben: Ben can make you pee your pants with his wisdom and wit. Being the only boy gave him the skills to survive in a different way. We couldn't hen peck him so much if we were rolling on the ground holding our stomachs. He has worked so hard to accomplish his goals and provide for his family. I sort of picture him as a 13 year old often, it's awesome to see him as a dad. If you want to know just how rad ben is look no further than his wife, Sarah. She's rad too!

5 comments:

Kritta22 said...

How many siblings do you have? I cant believe I don't know that. It's my little quirk I like to know about everyone.

Scott and Haley said...

Tears, sniff, tears... Thanks sis. I have always looked up to you and it means a lot to hear those words from you. Love you!

Adri said...

I love that you use the word 'rad.' Yup...we must be from the same era! :)

Shannon said...

These are two really great people!

Brian and Martha said...

Hey Maggie, I found your blog from John and Em's. Just wanted to say hi. I can't believe Haley and Ben are 25. Crazy. Martha Skouson Taylor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...