Sunday, January 23, 2011

I am alive!

Don't believe the internet rumors! i have not died! i've just been spending the last 6 months with my jobless hubby. jobless hubbies are two things: fun and work. but it's been grrreeaatt! we've traveled far and stressed out a lot and bought a house and moved to...........Coalville Utah!! I know right..... utah? we told all our friends there was no way we could end up back here. too many dentists right? but we are now home again in rural, small town, glorious land of jello and ice cream and downeast basics stores. hooray! so it's back to blogging and writing for me. got all my pictures and curtains up, boxes put away ect ect. the kids are loving riding the bus and everyone i see says to me, " i'm so and so, we are so glad you're here!" once mike was out shoveling snow and some one drove by with their window down and shouted, "WELCOME TO COALVILLE!"

life is good.

6 comments:

Strupp Family said...

I love a small town. I hope you guys are enjoying it. It probably isn't as fun as living next door to me while our kids grow up best friends all their lives, but oh well. :) I'm glad you like it! I want to see pictures of the house...so I can be jealous of one more person who owns their beautiful house. Also, we're going to come visit. I mean, if you want us to sometime...

Kirsten said...

yeah for being settled with pictures on the walls! That part of moving takes me forever to get done.

Adri said...

So glad you're settled! Email your new address when you have a chance. I'm off to find Coalville on the map...not even sure which part of Utah you are in! ;)

Team Burtenshaw said...

I love Coalville, it is beautiful!! and I'm sure your family is happy to have you a little closer... I myself am happy to be reading your blog again, it is one of my faves! Congrats!!

Mary Monster Mary said...

hip hip hooray! Maggie has returned. I was begining to wonder if we'd ever hear from you again. Glad to hear you're settled, I'm sure employment isn't too far behind. :)

Guess what? I'm a substitute teacher now. All you need here in AK is a college degree in anything and well I have that so I'm giving it a go. Tomorrow is my first full day experience. We'll see if Primary was good training.

I'm so glad you're back, please don't go again any time soon. :)

Amanda said...

Glad you're settled! Ditto for unemployed husbands--not that Matt lost his job, but he hadn't really had to work. LOVE spending time with him. Glad you're blogging again!

I have a picture I need to take for Avery. I'll make my kids remind me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...